top 10

the pure torture i was talking about in my previous post;

#1 - ass-ignments, tutorials, presentations! (non stop from day one until now)
#2 - no transportation; i am not the type who use people for my own good. so, i walk.
#3 - this one friend act as if she knows everything about me, bullshit!
#4 - no longer passionate about accounting, this concludes the reason of hating being here.
#5 - auditing, advanced management accounting, advanced financial acounting, advanced accounting info system, tax 2, malaysia economy; too much pressure in one semester.
#6 - i think they are faking their 'friendship'; am i at fault?
#7 - the only entertainment i can get here is via the internet, but the speed is so fucking slow!
#8 - 'sharing is caring'; but since they dont care, i cant share my everything.
#9 - my brain is not working at its best this semester.
#10 - i lost a lot of weight due to the stress i am having right now.

Its only Monday, but i have already thinking of going back home this coming weekend, and dont feel like coming back here. I hate this place to bits, or is it the situation i am in right now that makes me feel this way? haih.

note; please excuse my poor english, im still in my learing stage.